The impact of colour on your home
Colour directly impacts how you feel and it sets the mood of a space. It can bring energy to a room; create a sense of peace, abundance or light.
Choosing the right colours comes down to your personality, style, furnishings and your environment. All of these things need to be considered and it can be a stressful process. This is where a Colour Consultant can help you work out the colours that will work well in your space and create the right ambience for you and your family.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re building a new home or renovating an existing one, a Colour Consultant can select and co-ordinate colours for the exterior and interior. They’ll guide you through the process so you have a colour palette that fits your lifestyle.
There are many different ways you can work with a Colour Consultant.
- • They can work on one room, a project or an entire home.
- • They can guide you if you have a particular style in mind or a piece of furniture or a painting you’d like to feature in your home.
- • Are you selling? A Colour Consultant can help you maximise your sale price.
- • Would you like to update your home so it’s aligned with current trends?
- • A Consultant can help you match fabrics and textures to produce a result which is pleasing and functional for the whole family.
A Colour Consultant can help you turn your house into a home.
- 0 comments